Interlink Networks, LLC RAD-Series RADIUS Server Training
Interlink Networks RADIUS Training like the RAD-Series Server, is engineered to be flexible and extensible. Each course is customized to the meet the unique needs of the organization. A training course can be developed to your specifications to consist of any combination of
- Introductory presentations on fundamental AAA and RADIUS topics as well as RAD-Series Server skills
- Hands on lab exercises to master fundamental to advanced RAD-Series Server operations
- Special presentations and lab exercises tailored to an organization’s specific objectives
Training modules from past courses include:
- Introduction to the RADIUS Protocol
- Installing and Running of the
- Overview of RAD-Series Server
- RAD-Series Server Installation, Basic Configuration, and Operation Lab Exercises
- RAD-Series Server Manager
- RAD-Series Server Manager Lab Exercises
- EAP Authentication
- EAP Authentication Lab Exercises
- RAD-Series Server Troubleshooting Techniques
- RAD-Series Server Troubleshooting Lab Exercises
- ProLDAP Lab Exercises
- RAD-Series Advanced Policy Engine and Finite State Machine
- Advanced Policy Lab Exercises
- Introduction to the RAD-Series Software Developer’s Kit (SDK)
- Using the SDK
- SDK Lab
As you begin planning your training objectives, please keep these points in mind
- RADIUS training courses are typically 1 or 2 days in duration. This is the practical limit to what students can appropriate at one time.
- 6 or 7 hours per day of training is the limit to the amount of material that students can absorb.
- A good mix of hands on lab modules will help students master and retain what they have learned in the presentations.
- Class sizes of 2 to 8 students are ideal.
- Training can be delivered onsite or over the web.
- Training modules are not limited to those listed above. Come up with your own topics of interest.
Please contact sales to begin planning your training event.