Interlink Networks, LLC in partnership with RSA®, The Security Division of EMC, has produced an RSA SecurID® Ready Implementation Guide. This guide provides a complete overview of how to integrate the Interlink Networks RAD-Series RADIUS Server with an RSA® Authentication Manager via RSA’s native SecurID protocol. The resulting access control system combines the security of two-factor authentication with a standards based interface to client systems including IPv6, an advanced authorization policy engine and an extensible AAA system architecture. The Implementation Guide includes sections on
- System overview and list of supported features
- Authentication Agent configuration
- RAD-Series Server configuration for RSA SecurID® authentication
- Relevant configuration files
- Tracing and troubleshooting procedures
The RAD-Series RSA SecurID® Ready Implementation Guide is available for download from Interlink Networks, LLC. Additional information is available in the EMC Solutions Gallery.